About Me

My photo
Birmingham, AL, United States
Working hard on becoming a Craft Superhero, one leap at a time!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Peek A Boo



My Oh My it has been about 13 months since my last post. Guess how old my baby girl is? Yep. exactly. I've posted mentally a million times, and all my fabulous pictures are on my iphone, I never could get the app to work. (If anyone has tips on that, I'd be grateful to hear them in comments!)

I will be posting things from the past year to warm up my blogging skills, I have made some really really cool stuff this year, from 2 foot stuffed yellow submarines to adult Christmas tutus. And everything in between. I even did my first celebrity custom order! HOW COOL IS THAT??? And guess what I got for Christmas? A dress form! My life is about to change!

Happy New Year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment