About Me

My photo
Birmingham, AL, United States
Working hard on becoming a Craft Superhero, one leap at a time!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Zooby Dooby Doo!


Allright, you got me. I am really stretching this whole relaxing thing to the fullest. I have a great excuse though. At my Dr. appt. this morning, the receptionist told me, "See you next week!" Next week? I am on the weekly plan now? Yes, it is finally closing in, I am one month from my due date. I have been pregnant for what seems like forever. Those of you who have kids close together know what I mean, I don't remember the non-pregnant time in between. I have been pregnant for two years!

I did mail off my etsy sale yesterday at the Post Office, and after 5 months of selling, I am finally beginning to get the hang of mail outs. I have been ripping myself off with shipping charges, and I still think they are high. I eat a little on shipping everytime. I am getting down to the nuts and bolts of keeping that cost as low as possible though. One thing is for sure, I will never complain about anyone's shipping cost!



Today I put my three sales worth of money to good use and bought myself some new ink cartridges: color, and B&W. I still can't wrap my head around why they are so expensive! It makes no sense. It was quite necessary, as my last two purchase letters looked like they were the last printed in a long line of ditto sheets. (Anyone else out there old enough to remember that smell?) I also bought myself a new book, "The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead" by Max Brooks. That's what my bookclub gets for letting me make this month's selection, he he he!

Back to the living, I took my favorite little man to the Zoo today, and of course, thought you all deserved to see pictures of Lincoln the great! Here he is




digging for Dino bones...




checking out the reptile room...

visiting the flamingos...




and then there is the Garrrrr!

2 comments:

  1. Visiting via MCC and becoming a follower. I can't believe you're carrying a baby in your arms and inside you and going out to the zoo! Go back to the lazy days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK- I just have to say, I own that book. Haha, I bought it because I have an irrational fear of zombies (a fact which I probably shouldn't advertise). I thought it would help me feel better whenever I had zombie nightmares. As it turned out, it just caused me to have dreams about zombies. Still, a funny book.

    ReplyDelete