About Me

My photo
Birmingham, AL, United States
Working hard on becoming a Craft Superhero, one leap at a time!

Thursday, September 3, 2009


Can I say I am too tired to even stay up for Project Runway? I think a bowl of ice cream might awaken me enough, it is on the DVR but still, that's just for replaying tomorrow, the runway in slow motion.


I posted a few things today on etsy and I received an etsy purchase in the mail! Yay! A super cute daisy necklace, I LOVE it! I got it from littleputbooks. It makes me feel pretty, a real pick me up piece of jewelry.
See her awesome stuff at http://www.littleputbooks.etsy.com

I am seeing some networking action from all my hard work, more followers on twitter, convos from my team, new freinds on my craft corner. I guess before I get any new sales, I will have to make myself a little famous first!

I know I said this blog would be about Skunks for Skyla, but I want to get them all up on the site and send out a message to my facebook fans first, so, it's coming!

Looky there, I'm not tired anymore and Project Runway starts in 15 minutes! Take me away Tim Gunn!

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, Project Runway was fab, and you can also catch it on Lifetime if you need to! They have each episode the next day. Just go to the Lifetime website. Let me know if you need the link, okay? And I would love to follow you on Twitter, too. Just send me your linke!

    ReplyDelete