About Me

My photo
Birmingham, AL, United States
Working hard on becoming a Craft Superhero, one leap at a time!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Finished top! Please vote in comments! :)







I just finished making my maternity top. It is the first article of clothing I have ever sewn from scratch without a pattern (other than altering something). I may have a few years of practice needed before I can audition for Project Runway, but it came out way better than I thought!

Please add to comments and vote: Can I wear this out in public?

2 comments:

  1. NICE job! You look completely hot, girl. Of course you can wear it in public. It's beautiful. And not at all reminiscient of an egg or mother hen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Classic! Thanks, I wore it today to the fabric store, bravely entering into a sale infested meeting place of my peers!

    ReplyDelete