About Me

My photo
Birmingham, AL, United States
Working hard on becoming a Craft Superhero, one leap at a time!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

to the Limit!

There comes a time when we should all test the boundaries of our comfort zone. Think about the amazing things humans have accomplished. Empires have been built.

Me? Pretty comfortable, not going to lie. That is a personal call to immediate action, there is nothing worse than boredom!

My theatre head in college used to tell us that if you want to be proud of something and do something great, you must try to do something really hard and then accomplish it.


So I hope you like these





and these






and I hope you are ready for this



Enough with the interesting stuff, I actually have to go put my creativity on a (prominent, easily viewed) shelf and get to work! Goodbye life savings, hello Scary Awesome World!

No comments:

Post a Comment